My Intentions and Resolutions for My Next Ten Years
In my effort to become a better person I intend;
To be generous, kind, grateful, caring, forgiving and understanding with family, friends, and strangers.
To laugh a lot.
To talk to strangers.
To assist in protecting the universe, earth and the environment.
To continue on my spiritual journey.
To maintain communication and positive relations with my family and friends.
To do a good deed every day.
For the past seven years I have participated in many Retreats on conscious living with Passion and Intensity. These were led by Ron Pevny who is the Director of the Center for Conscious Eldering, located in Durango, Colorado. These retreats were held in locations such as The Ghost Ranch in New Mexico, the San Luis Rey Mission in Oceanside, California, a private home in Salida, Colorado, and a ranch in Arizona. This experience has given me insight into how I have lived my life and the need to understand where I have been and where I want to go in the remaining years.
In this time where people are trying to follow the best method of combatting the virus it is truly disappointing to see the leader of our country ignoring the advice and direction of medical experts in November and we could have been in a much safer place now. His example was to not wear a mask. His base would have followed him. They are now following him by not wearing a mask, and risking the safety and lives of all they come into contact. Simple logic and thinking would have had positive results. I am ashamed of our country.
Comments
Post a Comment